The Christmas Town tradition at Busch Gardens in Tampa transforms the park "into a holiday wonderland of wintery surprises and all things Christmas" three nights a week, now through the weekend before Christmas.
Busch Gardens Christmas Town 2012 Hours
Christmas Town at Busch Gardens in Tampa, at 3000 East Busch Blvd., runs from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on the following nights:
- Friday, Dec. 7
- Saturday, Dec. 8
- Sunday, Dec. 9
- Friday, Dec. 14
- Saturday, Dec. 15
- Sunday, Dec. 16
- Friday, Dec. 21
- Saturday, Dec. 22
- Sunday, Dec. 23
Cost To Attend 2012 Busch Gardens Christmas Town
- At the Gate — Adult ticket, $39.99; children (ages 3-9), $14.99
- Advanced online purchases — Adult ticket, $34.99; children (ages 3-9), $9.99
- Price for pass members — Adult ticket, $24.99; children (ages 3-9), $9.99
Upgrade pricing for:
- Mrs. Claus' Family Feast — Includes holiday buffet with Mrs. Claus and the elves, holiday treats, elf entertainment, a rendition of "The Night Before Christmas" and opportunities for "holiday hugs and festive photos." Cost is $20 for adults and $14 for children ages 3 to 9. Children under 3 are free. Registration is at 5:45 p.m.; the feast starts prompty at 6 p.m.
- Christmas Town Family Fun Sleepover — Spend the night, for families with children in the third grade or older. Includes dinner, breakfast, T-shirt, water bottle and housing at the Mzinga Lodge dormitory, with dorm-style showers, locker rooms and bunk beds. Enjoy Christmas Town activities and meet special animal ambassadors in the morning. Dates: Nov. 30 and Dec. 8, 14, 21 and 22. Check-in is 5:30 p.m.; ends the next morning at 9. Cost: $78 per participant, 10 percent discount for pass memers.
- Christmas Town Traditions Tour — Begins with Mrs. Claus' Family Feast and includes front-of-the-line access at SnowWorld Presented by Coca-Cola, Santa's House and roller coasters, including SheiKra, Gwazi and Cheetah Hunt. Reserved seating at "Angels of Peace: A Christmas Journey on Ice." Available Friday and Saturday nights.
- Celebration Village — "Draped in jewel-tone ornaments and glowing lights, the Moroccan Village comes alive with local choirs in the Marrakesh Theater and shops full of holiday gifts."
- Ice Wonder Way — Features "sparkles and shimmers in the night as snowflakes dance down the front of the Moroccan Palace," welcoming guests to "Angels of Peace: A Christmas Journey on Ice."
- Candy Cane Lane — Red and white lights twinkling in the trees throughout the Nairobi area give Christmas Town "a peppermint twist."
- Miracle Way — Focused on the "reason for the season" with a life-sized representation of the Holy Nativity.
- Enchanted Flamingo Valley — Think pink, with "a flock of festive Florida flamingos created from thousands of twinkling pink lights."
- Poinsettia Parkway — Christmas in "full bloom," with hundreds of poinsettias and holiday treats.
- Jingle Bell Junction — Featuring a pint-sized Christmas Town train "for a holly, jolly ride designed especially for young guests." The junction is en route to an area that allows for playing in "snow."
- Christmas Town Village — Along the Gwazi Park walkway, holiday gifts and treats, including "roasted nuts, fruit-filled crepes, rustic sandwiches and Starbucks coffee."
- Christmas Town Sing-A-Long Train — Guests sing familiar carols while circling the park on a lit train, the Christmas Town Express. For the younger set, Jingle Bell Junction (see above).
|Like what you read? Don't miss out on Brandon Patch news. Sign up for our daily newsletter and support your local news.|
For More Information About 2012 Busch Gardens Christmas Town