Local Law Firm Announces Book on Florida Estate Planning
Founding partner of the Greater Brandon area law firm, Bivins & Hemenway, P.A., is the author of a chapter in a book written by partners from leading Florida law firms concerning state estate laws and the estate-planning process.
Greater Brandon area attormey John M. Hemenway lends his insider's persective on working with state inheritance lawsto the newly published Strategies for Trusts and Estates in Florida 2013 ed.: Leading Lawyers on Analyzing Recent Developments and Navigating the Estate Planning Process in Florida, published by Aspatore Books, a Thompson Reuters business.
The announcement comes from Bivins & Hemenway, P.A. for which Hemenway is the founding partner. He reportedly authored a chapter in the book, entitled: "Effective Estate Planning for the Modern Family in Uncertain Times." The chapter discusses:
- Practical planning issues
- Homestead exemptions and
- Recent trends facing estate planning attorneys in Florida.
Written by partners from some of the Florida's leading law firms, the book "analyzes the challenges trusts and estates practitioners will face and the strategies necessary to overcome them," as noted. "Key issues such as homestead law, trustee concerns, and how to effectively navigate the probate process are all discussed. Additionally, experts examine the role the economic crisis plays in trusts and estates law and provide their opinions on likely developments in this area."
About Bivins & Hemenway, P.A.
(From the law firm)
- Bivins & Hemenway, P.A., is a commercial law firm with offices based just east of Tampa in the heart of the fast-growing greater Brandon area.
- The firm offers its clients, whether large or small, whether corporations or individuals, responsive legal services in the areas of corporate and business law, real estate and real estate development, institutional lending, environmental law, eminent domain, real property litigation, contract litigation, business and commercial litigation, probate litigation, and probate and estate planning.
- Bivins & Hemenway, P.A. is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.