The 2013 Florida Strawberry Festival aims to continue a tradition that for years has earned it Top 20 billing as top event in the southeast, according to the Southeast Tourism Society.
From now and through the event, Brandon Patch will update this quick guide to the festival, with news you need to know and links to help you learn more.
Florida Strawberry Festival's 2013 Motto
- "Our Masterpiece of Fun" has been selected as the motto for the 78th Florida Strawberry Festival.
78th Florida Strawberry Festival Dates
- The 2013 festival runs from February 28 to March 10.
- In addition to the 24 headline acts that will be featured on the Wish Farm Soundstage, the 78th Annual Festival will include a flavorful assortment of free-family oriented daily acts, over 80 thrilling rides on the Belle City Amusement Midway, nearly 400 vendors, exhibitors and food concessions and special days and discounts.
- See 2013 Florida Strawberry Festival Headliner Entertainment Lineup
- Sweetbay Supermarkets will provide advance discount admission tickets at select locations starting in early 2013 and will remain on sale at the advance ticket price throughout the 11-day event.
Where To Get More Information