So it's that special day for father's everywhere as the kids and wife show their appreciation for what he does day in and day out.
You've got your gift, and the distant relatives are coming into town, but what do you do to entertain Dad on his day?
Here is a list of options for things to get your father out of the house with to celebrate this Sunday in South Tampa.
- Bring Dad to Irish 31 in before 3 p.m. on Father's Day and his entree is free. Or, dine with Dad anytime in June on weekdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for "buy one, get one" burgers.
- Dads get in free with one paid admission at the Tampa Bay History Center in Channelside this Sunday. The day includes arts and crafts for kids, as well as a book signing in the museum store. The event takes place between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Dessert-loving dads can enjoy a complimentary gourmet chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven on Father’s Day between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., at in Hyde Park Village.
- For the surf and turf loving Dad, Mitchell's Fish Market at the Westshore Mall is offering a 6-ounce filet mignon and 4-ounce cold water lobster tail for $29.99.
- For Dad’s den, study or home bar, at Hyde Park Village has sophisticated cigar accessories like the Wood Cigar Cutter, Triple Jet Lighter or Crystal Elliptical Ashtray.
- For the fine dining lovers, Six Tables French Restaurant on Henderson Avenue is offering a King's dinner, complete with six courses from a Prix Fixe menu. The cost is $90 per person. Reservations are available after 7 p.m.
Did you get your father something unique or have special plans for this Father's Day? Tell us about it in the comments section below.