Hours before the Westfield Brandon shopping mall opens at midnight Thanksgiving Day, the Super Target on Bloomingdale Avenue is set to open its doors, with select Black Friday savings, at 9 p.m. Nov. 22.
Additional Target doorbusters will go on sale Friday, Nov. 23, at 4 a.m.
Super Target is in the Greater Brandon area of Riverview, at 10150 Bloomingdale Ave.
Kathee Tesija, Target's executive vice president for merchandising, said in a news release:
"We heard from our guests that they look forward to kicking off their holiday shopping with deal-hunting on Thanksgiving night. Opening at 9 p.m. gives Target's Black Friday guests a more convenient way to create an after-dinner shopping event that the entire family can enjoy."
Sneak Peak Of Black Friday Target Deals:
- Apex 32” LCD TV, $147 (except AK/HI)
- Nikon L310 digital camera, $99.99
- Nook Simple Touch e-Reader, $49
- Select classic board games, $7
- Beats Headphones, $179.99
- Sony PS3 250MB Game System, $199.99 (includes console, two games and a wireless controller)
Target 4 a.m. Doorbuster Deals
- Samsung 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $699
- Canon A3400 Camera Bundle, $89.99
- Fisher-Price Doodlepro Classic, $10
- Leapfrog Explorer Software, $15
Target Holiday Hours
- Nov. 22-23: 9 p.m. (Thursday) to 10 or 11 p.m. (Friday)
- Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.