Interviews for employees to work at the upcoming World of Beer are being held as remodeling construction continues at 2878 Providence Lakes in Brandon, near Kohl's and LA Fitness.
That's where the tavern bears a sign featuring its upcoming offerings: 500 beers, 50 taps and live music. A Facebook post dated Feb. 5 updates those numbers to "500+ bottles and 60 taps."
World of Beer Facebook posts have been alerting interested patrons about the tavern's opening weekend:
Hey everybody, One Mile Final will be lighting up the stage our opening weekend . . . Friday, 3/29, great beer, great music!!
As opening day gets closer, we are looking for some amazing people to help spread WOB culture!! Check out our website for information leading up to the big day!!
To stay in touch with World of Beer opening details for Brandon, sign up for the World of Beer newsletter. The link also features an employment application to download and pictures of the construction work under way.
Brandon is one of 10 upcoming World of Beer locations nationwide, in Florida, Ohio, New Jersey, Washington, Texas and Colorado. Florida locations are in Brandon, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Key West and Miami.
World of Beer Brandon Online Notices
- Hours of Operation — Monday through Friday, 2 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Saturady and Sunday, noon to 3 a.m. Ages 21-plus after 7 p.m. Must have a valid picture ID to enter.
- World of Beer is a free WiFi hot spot.
World of Beer Tampa Bay Locations
For a sampling of the types of offerings and events on tap at World of Beer, visit the websites of the following local locations:
- South Tampa — 402 South Howard Ave., Tampa, 33605 / 813-251-6800
- Tampa Palms — 17004 Palm Pointe Drive, Tampa, 33647 / 813-632-0020
- Carrollwood — 12904 North Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, 33618 / 813-968-7300