The Christmas Town tradition at Busch Gardens in Tampa transforms the park "into a holiday wonderland of wintery surprises and all things Christmas" three nights a week, now through the weekend before Christmas.
Busch Gardens Christmas Town 2012 Hours
Christmas Town at Busch Gardens in Tampa, at 3000 East Busch Blvd., runs from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on the following nights:
- Friday, Dec. 7
- Saturday, Dec. 8
- Sunday, Dec. 9
- Friday, Dec. 14
- Saturday, Dec. 15
- Sunday, Dec. 16
- Friday, Dec. 21
- Saturday, Dec. 22
- Sunday, Dec. 23
Cost To Attend 2012 Busch Gardens Christmas Town
- At the Gate — Adult ticket, $39.99; children (ages 3-9), $14.99
- Advanced online purchases — Adult ticket, $34.99; children (ages 3-9), $9.99
- Price for pass members — Adult ticket, $24.99; children (ages 3-9), $9.99
Upgrade pricing for:
- Mrs. Claus' Family Feast — Includes holiday buffet with Mrs. Claus and the elves, holiday treats, elf entertainment, a rendition of "The Night Before Christmas" and opportunities for "holiday hugs and festive photos." Cost is $20 for adults and $14 for children ages 3 to 9. Children under 3 are free. Registration is at 5:45 p.m.; the feast starts prompty at 6 p.m.
- Christmas Town Family Fun Sleepover — Spend the night, for families with children in the third grade or older. Includes dinner, breakfast, T-shirt, water bottle and housing at the Mzinga Lodge dormitory, with dorm-style showers, locker rooms and bunk beds. Enjoy Christmas Town activities and meet special animal ambassadors in the morning. Dates: Nov. 30 and Dec. 8, 14, 21 and 22. Check-in is 5:30 p.m.; ends the next morning at 9. Cost: $78 per participant, 10 percent discount for pass memers.
- Christmas Town Traditions Tour — Begins with Mrs. Claus' Family Feast and includes front-of-the-line access at SnowWorld Presented by Coca-Cola, Santa's House and roller coasters, including SheiKra, Gwazi and Cheetah Hunt. Reserved seating at "Angels of Peace: A Christmas Journey on Ice." Available Friday and Saturday nights.
- Celebration Village — "Draped in jewel-tone ornaments and glowing lights, the Moroccan Village comes alive with local choirs in the Marrakesh Theater and shops full of holiday gifts."
- Ice Wonder Way — Features "sparkles and shimmers in the night as snowflakes dance down the front of the Moroccan Palace," welcoming guests to "Angels of Peace: A Christmas Journey on Ice."
- Candy Cane Lane — Red and white lights twinkling in the trees throughout the Nairobi area give Christmas Town "a peppermint twist."
- Miracle Way — Focused on the "reason for the season" with a life-sized representation of the Holy Nativity.
- Enchanted Flamingo Valley — Think pink, with "a flock of festive Florida flamingos created from thousands of twinkling pink lights."
- Poinsettia Parkway — Christmas in "full bloom," with hundreds of poinsettias and holiday treats.
- Jingle Bell Junction — Featuring a pint-sized Christmas Town train "for a holly, jolly ride designed especially for young guests." The junction is en route to an area that allows for playing in "snow."
- Christmas Town Village — Along the Gwazi Park walkway, holiday gifts and treats, including "roasted nuts, fruit-filled crepes, rustic sandwiches and Starbucks coffee."
- Christmas Town Sing-A-Long Train — Guests sing familiar carols while circling the park on a lit train, the Christmas Town Express. For the younger set, Jingle Bell Junction (see above).
______________Like what you read? Don't miss out on Brandon Patch news. Sign up for our daily newsletter and support your local news.
For More Information About 2012 Busch Gardens Christmas Town