Brandon families and residents are invited to join their Tampa counterparts in witnessing a parade of pachyderms from Union Station to the Tampa Bay Times Forum on Saturday, Dec. 29.
There, "The Greatest Show on Earth" is set to kick off with performers from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus' 143rd edition show, "Built To Amaze!"
Animal Performers March: Dec. 29 Parade Lineup
The Ringling Bros. animal performers will unload 10:30 am.
The walk will begin 11 a.m. at the railroad tracks near the corner of Nuccio Parkway and North Nebraska Avenue, next to Union Station.
The circus animals will walk:
- West on Cass Street.
- South (left) on Morgan Street.
- East (left) on Channelside Drive, in front of the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
- South (right) on Old Water Street.
- Ending around the back of the arena, to the show's Animal Open House.
5 Things To Know "The Greatest Show on Earth"
- "Built To Amaze!" is the 143rd edition of "The Greatest Show on Earth," presented by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey.
- The circus features elephants, tigers, acrobats and aerialists from across the globe, "each a spectacular piece of the puzzle, froming one exquisite design of magnifecence and precision."
- "From the blueprints to the band, from the crates to the clowns, from the hammer to the high wire comes one breathtaking performance of non-stop thrills so astonishing you have to see it to believe it."
- The show's world premier is Jan. 2-6, 2013, at the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
- Visit Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey online for ticket information and more circus details.
2013 "Built To Amaze" Tampa Performance DatesWed., Jan. 2 7:30 p.m. Thurs., Jan. 3 7:30 p.m. Fri., Jan. 4 7:30 p.m. Sat., Jan. 5 11:30 a.m.
7:30 p.m. Sun., Jan. 6 1 p.m.
Ticket Prices For "Built To Amaze"Jan. 2-4 $85 Circus Celebrity $65 Front Row $35 VIP $28 $22 $16 Jan. 5 and 6 $100 Circus Celebrity $70 Front Row $40 VIP $30 $24 $16