Brandon Patch Editor Linda Chion Kenney, licensed geologist Sandy Nettles, general contractor Steve Clark and sinkhole survivors Andy Peterson and Rhonda Matheny were invited guests at a March 5 HuffPost Live segment on sinkholes.
The Seffner sinkhole tragedy was featured in the segment, which addresses the causes and prevalance of sinkholes in Florida and what it's like to live through a major sinkhole event.
- Click through to view HuffPost Live: Saving Us From Sinkholes.
BRANDON PATCH SEFFNER SINKHOLE COVERAGE (Through March 8, starting with the most recent posts):
- Jaudon Family Displaced in Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy
- Seffner Sinkhole Video: 'In a Flash It Happens and the Whole World's Changed'
- Video: Final Walls Come Down on Seffner Sinkhole at 240 Faithway Drive
- 2nd Seffner Sinkhole Under Investigation as Stabilization Work Continues
- Seffner Sinkhole Homeowner: 'God Has a Plan'
- Seffner Sinkhole Victim Officially 'Presumed' Deceased
- Readers React to Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy
- Family Treasures Salvaged from Seffner Sinkhole Demolition
- Demolition Under Way at Seffner Sinkhole Site
- More Photos From the Seffner Sinkhole Site
- Seffner Sinkhole Operation Readies for Impending Demolition
- 3rd Home 'Compromised' at Seffner Sinkhole Site; Relief Fund Established
- Video: Deputy Douglas Duvall Recounts Seffner Sinkhole Heroics
- Situation 'Extremely Unsafe' at Seffner Sinkhole Site
- Family Member Recalls Horror of Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy
- Photos From the Scene of Sinkhole in Seffner
- Video: Hillsborough Fire Chief Discusses Seffner Sinkhole
- Hillsborough County Among Top 10 Sinkhole-Prone Florida Counties
- Update: Sinkhole Swallows Seffner Man Sleeping in Bed
- Video of Deputy Who Worked To Save Men From Sinkhole
- Video: Fire Chief Answers Questions