The family of Jeff Bush – killed when a sinkhole opened up under his bedroom – announced Tuesday that a public celebration of the Seffner man's life will be held March 19.
According to WTSP.com, the memorial service will be at 7 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, at Bell Shoals Baptist Church, 2102 Bell Shoals Road in Brandon. The service will be inside the chapel.
The family is asking that in lieu of flowers to send donations to the Brandon Foundation's Sinkhole Family Relief Fund, WTSP.com reports.
Send the checks to:
Attn., Sinkhole Family Relief
PO Box 3197
Brandon, FL 33509
For more information
Need more information on
BRANDON PATCH SEFFNER SINKHOLE COVERAGE (Through March 15, starting with the most recent posts):
- Community Aids Displaced Seffner Sinkhole Victims
- Jaudon Family Displaced in Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy
- HuffPost Live Looks at Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy: 'Saving Us From Sinkholes'
- Seffner Sinkhole Video: 'In a Flash It Happens and the Whole World's Changed'
- Video: Final Walls Come Down on Seffner Sinkhole at 240 Faithway Drive
- 2nd Seffner Sinkhole Under Investigation as Stabilization Work Continues
- Seffner Sinkhole Homeowner: 'God Has a Plan'
- Seffner Sinkhole Victim Officially 'Presumed' Deceased
- Readers React to Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy
- Family Treasures Salvaged from Seffner Sinkhole Demolition
- Demolition Under Way at Seffner Sinkhole Site
- More Photos From the Seffner Sinkhole Site
- Seffner Sinkhole Operation Readies for Impending Demolition
- 3rd Home 'Compromised' at Seffner Sinkhole Site; Relief Fund Established
- Video: Deputy Douglas Duvall Recounts Seffner Sinkhole Heroics
- Situation 'Extremely Unsafe' at Seffner Sinkhole Site
- Family Member Recalls Horror of Seffner Sinkhole Tragedy
- Photos From the Scene of Sinkhole in Seffner
- Video: Hillsborough Fire Chief Discusses Seffner Sinkhole
- Hillsborough County Among Top 10 Sinkhole-Prone Florida Counties
- Update: Sinkhole Swallows Seffner Man Sleeping in Bed
- Video of Deputy Who Worked To Save Men From Sinkhole
- Video: Fire Chief Answers Questions