The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office reported on the Aug. 5 theft yesterday, Aug. 20, in a release that noted that the women stole the fragrances, valued at $791, by concealing the bottles in their purses and clothing.
In the released surveillance video, one woman is seen lifting her dress many times to conceal the stolen merchandise. When she's not lifting her dress, she's seen readjusting herself as the stolen merchandise settles in.
The thieves who shoplifted from Ulta, at 2442 West Brandon Blvd., are described as follows:
- Black female, age 30 to 49, 6-foot, about 200 pounds, with dark complexion, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. Seen carrying a large, black tote bag, wearing a multi-colored long dress, tan sandals and a black hat.
- Black female, age 30 to 49, 5-foot-6, 180 pounds, with dark complexion; black, curly, shoulder-length hair in a ponytail. Seen carrying a large, orange tote bag and wearing a sleeveless blue-jean jacket over a multi-colored long dress.
Have a tip to help solve this crime?
- Call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200.
- To be eligible for a cash reward, for information leading to an arrest, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).
- Report anonymously online at Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay.
- Or, text "CSTB [plus your tip]" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).