According to the Aug. 22 report, a man wearing a light-blue shirt stole the blue jeans, valued at around $1,350, from The Loft on July 13. He reportedly carried a Disney bag, in an attempt to conceal the stolen clothing.
Also reported this week:
- Watch: Shoplifter Ain't Dancing, She's Hiding Stolen Fragrances, about the Aug. 5 theft of 11 bottles of men's fragrances from the Ulta store in Brandon, at 2442 West Brandon Blvd., in the Regency Square shopping center. Two thieves, both female, are sought.
- Watch Brazen Thieves Steal Shirts From Marshalls, Shoppers In View, about the Aug. 7 theft of 15 to 20 shirts, valued at $1,000, from the Marshalls at 2458 West Brandon Blvd., also in the Regency Square shopping center. Two thieves, both males, are sought.
The shoplifter in The Loft theft is described as follows:
- White male, age 30 to 49, 5-foot-8, 190 pounds, medium complexion, muscular build and short, brown hair. Seen wearing blue jeans and a light-blue, button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a white shirt underneath.
Have a tip to help solve these crimes of shoplifting?
- Call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200.
- To be eligible for a cash reward, for information leading to an arrest, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).
- Report anonymously online at Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay.
- Or, text "CSTB [plus your tip]" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).