How much was enough for the thieves at work at the Sephora cosmetics store in the Westfield Brandon shopping mall? Apparently, only a few steals wouldn't do, as a surveillance video released from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office shows the two women hauling away enough perfume to top about $3,000.
The theft reportedly occurred Nov. 23 at about 7:40 p.m., when two women entered Sephora carrying large bags and "worked together to select and conceal the items in their personal bags."
The thieves are described as follows:
- Black female, age 22-29, about 5-foot-3, 170 pounds, with large build, several tattoos, wearing all black clothing and sporting a large red or auburn wig or hair weave.
- Black female, age 22-29, about 5-foot, 130 pounds, with slender build, black shoulder-length hair, wearing an aqua shirt, black pants, and a white shirt tied around her waist.
Help Nab A Thief
- Have a tip that can help solve this crime? Call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200.
- To be eligible for a cash reward, for information leading to an arrest, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).
- Report anonymously at Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay online.
- Or text "CSTB [plus your tip]" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).