Cove Skate & Surf
Established in 1979, Cove Skate & Surf may be the oldest shop of it's kind in Florida. It has been at the same location in the heart of Seffner since its opening. The unassuming storefront leads into a wealth of merchandise inside.
The store has 2 separate rooms. The first is dedicated to surfing. As you step into the store, the creaking floor is reminiscent of a beach boardwalk. Here you will find board shorts, sunglasses, surfboards, jeans and other outer wear.
The second room is dedicated to the skateboarder. There is merchandise from floor to the ceiling, which is lined with banners. Here you will find the walls filled with skateboards, helmets, and ski and ball caps with various logos. There are also plenty of T-shirts related to the sport.
The fun and funky furniture made from skateboards and surfboards on the dressing room doors add to the store's charm.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 5 pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1979
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: They have pro-quality clothing and supplies for both skateboarders and surfers.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Repair service is only available on surf boards. Return policy is store credit only — no cash back.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Skateboarding
- Sporting goods rentals: No