Pendy Consignment Center
This is a consignment store for the family to shop at, with fashions ranging from casual to formal wear and from baby and kid's clothing to men's and women's clothing. It offers a range of brands, styles and sizes. You can find shoes, accessories, holiday fashions, costumes (in season) and even some toys.
If you would like to bring items in for consignment, an appointment is required. The store asks that you bring in at least eight items at a time, up to 25, with everything clean, pressed and on hangers. It keeps items on the "sales floor" for three months. Items you do not want returned to you can be directly donated to charity.
Pendy Consignment is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Brandon community since 1981. You will find the staff to be friendly, helpful and willing to assist you in finding what you need.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: level ground
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Wear clothes you love and shop smart.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 5
- Tailoring: No