The White Rabbit
Partners Laura Hovan and Jen Burhan have an elegant boutique featuring "chic vintage finds and gifts for home from the heart." They regularly meet and support local artists by showcasing their work. With nostalgic and vintage furnishings and clothing making a comeback, The White Rabbit buys and sells antiques/vintage pieces including accessories for the home, shoes, jewelry and more.
The name? Jen's husband came up with it – a combination of "Alice in Wonderland" and Jefferson Airplane!
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique and vintage home furnishings, gifts, clothing
- Return policy: Depends on the item's original owner. Store credit may be issued at the discretion of Laura and Jen.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: All of the creative artists that reside in the Brandon area.
- Antiques specialties: Furniture, home furnishing accessories (a large assortment of knickknacks, collectibles, figurines and decorative pieces), one-of-a-kind clothing and jewelry
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Auction, Consignment