Fox & Hounds British Pub
Fox & Hounds British Pub serves bar food and a large stock of favorite Irish beverages including Guinness, Harps and Newcastles and plenty of Irish whiskeys. The bar offers happy hour and game-day specials and there are several high-definition televisions for the sports fans. Whitey's is outfitted with WiFi.
Fox & Hounds is a favorite place for watching soccer matches and hearing live music, with open jam on Tuesdays and live bands every Friday and Saturday. Trivia night is every Wednesday, starting at 7:30 p.m. After the trivia competition is complete, live music is on tap.
For St. Patrick's Day 2012, the pub is hosting a "Sexy Miss Patty's Contest" on March 17, with a $100 winner announced at 6 p.m. and at midnight. The night before, from 5 p.m to 3 a.m., the pub is hosting a pre-party, featuring a live band, the Single Malt Brothers. Special drink prices will be available.
- Hours: Sun - Fri, 3pm - 3am; Sat, noon - 3am
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.whiteysfoxandhounds.com/id1.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Irish
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual