fundraiser, a monthlong effort that raises money for a woman battling the disease.
- Nomination are due Oct. 12, 2013. Forms online and available for pickup at Music Showcase in Brandon, at 402 Oakfield Drive.
Music Showcase employees raised the funds in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, also by holding a kids fall festival and Halloween party.
According to a news release from Music Showcase, the 2013 fundraiser details are as follows:
- The winner will receive proceeds from monies raised during October fundraisers.
- Nominees must be local breast cancer patients currently undergoing treatment.
- The drawing for the recipient will be held October 12, 2013.
- Nomination forms are located on the website at musicshowcaseonline.com or in the store, at 402 Oakfield Drive.
- The recipient's name will then be posted on-line and at Music Showcase.
- During the month of October, Music Showcase will sell pink ribbons, pink flower pens, bracelets, pink cupcakes, and cookies.
- Any donations of money or services like for lawn maintenance or cleaning for example would be wonderfully accepted.
- Also scheduled, an adult Halloween costume party fundraiser on Saturday, Oct. 19, at 7pm. The cost is a $10 donation for advance admission and a $15 donation at the door.
For information about Music Showcase, and its events, call 813-685-5998 or email email@example.com.